What is Coincap?
The CoinCap platform has been around for some time and recently received a major upgrade. As part of the new platform, CoinCap has a leg up over CoinMarketCap by offering real-time price and market changes. Additionally, it appears the platform has integrated the more advanced trading and charting tools some enthusiasts have been looking for. Incorporating TradingView tools will yield very positive results in this regard, although there is no obligation to use those features. Giving users more options is always positive, especially where real-time data is involved. Furthermore, CoinCap is not hosting any advertisements, and their website seems more optimized for mobile devices.
List of features:
- Real-time price and market changes
- Exchange pair and volume listings allowing users to explore the industry
- TradingView — granular candle charts that offer users the ability to manipulate and investigate the trends
- A comprehensive new API with more endpoints such as /rates, /exchanges, /markets, and /candles
- Timestamped status updates identifying the freshness of data feeds
- Mobile-friendly design for easy viewing on any device
- Dark mode for easy viewing
- Clean and clear user-interface with no ads